Thursday, June 18, 2015

ORGANIZING CHAOS

Thursday is the day I lay out the food and workout schedule for the following week.  This week will be a bit different, because I'm not just planning for myself and the kiddos... Hubs has decided that he wants to join in the clean eating kick.

When I was just worrying about myself and the wee ones, I was going with bare basics.  I have been eating the same meals every day for the past three weeks and I'm getting kiiiiiind of sick of it.

This week, we are expanding taste and variety.

I'm still using my PiYo Nutrition Guide.  I'm going to wrap up my Challenge in about two weeks, and then I'll be switching over to the 21 Day Fix program.  I'm really curious about the difference in the meal guides.  Granted, I could probably find a 21 Fix Guide if I looked hard enough... I'm being a little lazy about it.

This week's meal plan:



Buffalo Chicken Wraps  (Taylor Nichols)
Stuffed Peppers (Honeybee Homemaker)

The nice part is that I can mix things up a bit if I don't have a taste for something.

So... grocery shopping, and then somehow with everything else I have going on this weekend I need to whip this house back into shape.  It's a good thing my four-year-old will do her own laundry!!  ...I am aware that won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment